In 2010 PFDavAdmin is going away but the good new is there is a new tool called ExFolders
You can DL here
Quote from Ms Exchange Team
“For better or worse, ExFolders still has the same user interface as PFDAVAdmin, so things will look very familiar. However, there are a few changes I want to highlight.
- ExFolders must be run from an Exchange 2010 server – it cannot be run from a workstation as PFDAVAdmin could. It can connect to Exchange 2010 or Exchange 2007, but not older versions.
- Remove Item-Level Permissions is gone, because there are no item-level permissions in Exchange 2007 or 2010.
- DACL fix functionality is gone. With no WebDAV and no M: drive, non-canonical DACLs should be practically unheard of.
- Permissions export format between PFDAVAdmin and ExFolders are compatible.
There are also a few new features:
- Folder property imports are now supported. You were able to do folder property exports with PFDAVAdmin, but not imports.
- Item property exports are supported – that is, you can export a set of properties from all items in a folder. This feature request has come up again and again for troubleshooting purposes. Item property imports are not supported.
- ExFolders supports the new free/busy permissions that were introduced in Exchange 2007 and Outlook 2007.
- You can now connect to multiple mailbox stores at the same time, so you can run a batch operation against several mailbox stores or all mailboxes in the org if you need to.”