Walkthrough on publishing all roles through TMG with AD pre-auth on TMG. (Part 2/4 EWS\Outlook anywhere)
Configure Outlook anywhere rule on TMG
- Open Forefront TMG
- Click on
- In the Action Pane under Task click
- Give the rule a Name ill name mine “2010 OA”
- Next –> Next
- Internal Site Name should be your CAS server FQDN (needs to be on the cert)
- The external name is what you use to access OA (Also needs to be on the cert)
- Click new to make a new Listener
- Name it whatever you want, I named mine “Basic Auth” because I am going to use it for Basic auth for OA\EWS.
- Select one of the External IPs listed (not all IP addresses or you cant do multiple auth methods)
- Select the certificate you imported earlier
- Use HTTP Authentication
- Click –> Next –> Finish –> Select the Listener.
- Now Outlook anywhere is published!
Publish Exchange 2010 with TMG (Forefront Threat Management Gateway) Series: