Walkthrough on publishing all roles through TMG with AD pre-auth on TMG. (Part 3/4 active sync)
Configure Active sync rule on TMG
- Open Forefront TMG
- Click on
- In the Action Pane under Task click
- Give the rule a Name ill name mine “2010 Activesync”
- Next –> Next
- Internal Site Name should be your CAS server FQDN (needs to be on the cert)
- The external name is what you use to access active sync(Also needs to be on the cert)
- Select the Listener OA listener created on Part 2.
- Now Outlook anywhere is published!
Publish Exchange 2010 with TMG (Forefront Threat Management Gateway) Series: