These technologies are great if your environment support them end to end, but if not you may see some of the following issues.
- Sporadic Network issues.
- Service failing (Because of network login issues)
- Delay in service start (Because of network login issues)
- Unexplained issues that Seem to be network related but other areas have already been investigated
Resolution: To keep it as simple and reliable as possible
- Update to latest drivers
- Disable Everything that says offload or scaling in the NIC properties
- Disable it for the OS as well
- netsh interface tcp set global rss=disabled
- netsh interface tcp set global chimney=disabled
- netsh interface tcp set global autotuninglevel=disabled
- Netsh int ip set chimney disabled