When sending meeting changes or cancelations to another mail server outside of your exchange 2003 organization messages get stuck in the queue and you Get the following errors:
Event Type: Warning
Event Source: MSExchangeTransport
Event Category: Exchange Store Driver
Event ID: 327
If an administrator tries to open the message in the Exchange System Manager console, the administrator may receive the following error message:Unable to open for delivery
To verify this is the issue follow these steps on the message that is stuck.
- Launch MFCMAPI and select OK.
- Choose Session –> Logon –> Display Store Table
- Select the proflle used to open the mailbox
- In the returned items look for the row that has "Mailbox – <username>" and double click to open the row
- In the new "Mailbox – <username>" window expand the Root – Mailbox folder
- Expand the IPM_SUBTREE (or the mailbox) folder
- Open the calendar folder by double clicking on it.
- In the new "Calendar" window navigate to the appointment item (you can sort by Subject by clicking the Subject column)
- Right click the appointment item and choose "Display Recipient Table" from the menu
- In the recipients table scroll to the right until you can view the column named "PR_RECIPIENT_TRACKSTATUS"
- Note the number value for each recipient and this will indicate their tracking status on the item.
- If the value is 0 then it means that the tracking status is not available.
In order to fix this issue apply this hot fix.